Do you dream of a workplace that offers purposeful motivations and tangible rewards for everyone? Are you looking for viable alternatives to rigid, outdated models of compensation and equity? Feeling the drag of traditional employment structures? Do you want to liberate personal and organizational purpose in your workplace?
The For-Purpose Enterprise is a daring new approach to structuring your venture. It is not designed for business as usual. Through many years of implementing post-bureaucracy models such as Holacracy, proven methods have emerged to legally encode and support the global movement towards purpose-driven work and decentralized-organizations.
It is time to evolve and encode the legal, financial, organizational, and social foundations of purpose-driven business. The For-Purpose Enterprise is a multi-stakeholder approach to legally encoding the dynamism of distributed-authority and the sustainability of shared risks and rewards.
Experience the shift to take your enterprise to the next level!
- Understand real world examples of what it takes to build a For-Purpose Enterprise
- Review the growth of post-bureaucracy models such as Holacracy, and how systematically building responsible individual autonomy into organizations is helping change other fundamental business structures
- Gain practical answers to new questions created by distributing organizational authority; such as issues around legal structure, ownership, compensation, profit sharing, and cultural cohesion
- Get to know a new type of worker, the Purpose Agent, who is working, earning, and living in alignment with both a personal purpose and an enterprise purpose
- Learn about the dynamic financial models that facilitate fair and equitable accounting of shared risks and rewards
- Get introduced to the legal templates that provide a happy marriage between distributed-authority management and dynamic-equity ownership into a corporate legal structure
- Sense into social and cultural models that are naturally aligned toward personal wholeness and help integrate a new world of operational and interpersonal complexities